Journey with us to the beautiful island of Bali! Allow the relaxing and enchanting environment of the ‘Island of the Gods” to restore your mind, body and spirit. Through daily yoga classes, guided meditations, luxury spa treatments, Balinese food and culture, thrilling adventures and community, Bali will completely transform you!
THE BALI RETREAT IS FOR YOU IF…
- You are looking for an adventure and want to experience Bali’s magic!
- You want to start or deepen your yoga & meditation practice.
- You want to feel more inner peace and connected to your higher self.
- You want to feel full of gratitude and clarity about what’s important in your life.
- You are ready for growth, expansion, community and connection.
“BALI IS MORE THAN JUST A PLACE. IT’S A MOOD, IT’S MAGICAL.”
MEET YOUR RETREAT LEADER
Christina Sommer Retreat Leader & Founder of 8th State Hot Yoga.
“I have been practicing hot yoga since 2018. What started as a way to destress after challenging workdays at my corporate job in Human Resources Management turned into a passion for sharing the positive mind, body and soul benefits of movement with others. I earned my 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher Certification in Peru in 2020 and shortly after attended my first yoga retreat in Bali with my mother. Our experience was nothing short of amazing and before I left I already knew that I wanted to come back.
Since then, I’ve earned my 300 hour Registered Yoga Teacher certificate and have completed additional trainings in Yoga Sculpt, Children’s Yoga, Yin Yoga, Pranayama, Sound Healing and Bikram Yoga. I enjoy leading various class styles including beginner friendly, sculpt, restorative classes and sound experiences. I can’t wait to share the wonderful magic of Bali with you.”
- 7 nights at Trinity Gardens in Ubud, reserved exclusively for our group
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners served by a private chef
- VIP roundtrip transportation from Denpasar International Airport to Ubud
- Daily yoga and guided meditation classes suitable for all levels
- Airfare to/from Bali
- Additional Excursions
- Spa Experiences
ROOMS + PRICING
There are Two Options to Choose From:
- Private Room (1 bed, 1 person) – $2,399 per person
- Couples Bed (1 bed, 2 people) – $2,199 per person
- Pay in Full: SAVE $100
- Payment Plan Private Room: $599 deposit and $349 per month for 5 months
- Payment Plan Couples Bed: $599 deposit and $309 per month per person for 5 months
- Rooms will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis
- All bedrooms have one bed only, if you book a Couples Bed, you will be sharing one single bed to sleep in.
- If you booking a Couples Bed, you will both sign up separately for the retreat
- We welcome solo travelers! Bali is a very safe place to visit and our group will schedule experiences together so you’ll feel more than welcome with our community.
There are so many incredible experiences to take advantage of in Bali, the list is endless! And the best part is that Bali is very inexpensive. Check out some of Christina’s favorite experiences below including a 3 hour spa visit for only $55!
- Visit the Gates of Heaven Lempuyang Temple
- Fly above the treetops at the Bali Swing
- Relax and unwind with spa experiences starting at $55 for a 60 minute massage, 60 minute facial, 45 minute salt scrub and relaxing flower bath
- Delight your tastebuds with Cafe Wayan’s cooking classes
- Visit the Tirta Gangga water gardens and feed the beautiful koi fish
- Wander through the Jutiluwih Rice Terraces
- Hike to the beautiful Tegenungan Waterfall
- Visit the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Tirta Empul Sacred Water Temple Ceremony
- Conquer Mt. Batur during a sunrise volcano hike, visit with the monkeys and enjoy the hot springs
- Enjoy a Legong Dance & Ramayana performance at Ubud Water Palace
- Daily hikes along the breathtaking Camuhan Ridge Walk trail just outside of our home
- Daily yoga classes and guided meditation at our private yoga shala
- Extend your Bali stay by enjoying a few nights at The Anvaya Beach Resort
READY FOR THE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME?
WE CAN’T WAIT FOR YOU TO JOIN US IN BALI
All retreat payments made to 8th State Hot Yoga are non-refundable. Cancellations and credits are not possible.