Your first visit to 8th State Hot Yoga + Fitness is as easy as 1, 2, 3! Follow the steps below to get started with your first class. All levels, especially beginners, are welcome. We’re here to help you every step of the way through your yoga journey and can’t wait to meet you!
- Download the 8th State mobile app on Apple or Android
- Sign up for class online to save your spot. Want to easy your way in? Try our Unwind class for the ultimate relaxation and feel good vibes.
- Arrive 10 – 15 minutes before class begins to check in and get settled. Bring your water bottle, mat and towel (ore rent from the studio!)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Our teacher will verbally guide you through class step by step and provide demonstrations.
- Listen to your body, feel free to rest as you need and to move at your own pace.
- Soak up all of the post-class, feel good vibes. Take some time to breathe, stretch and rest before leaving the hot room.
- Drink plenty of water or electrolytes afterwards to stay hydrated and feeling great.
- Stick with it! When starting any new physical activity, you may find that the first few classes are extremely challening which is completely normal! In time, your body will adjust and you will get stronger- mentally and physically!
- Last but not least, keep the momentum going and get signed up for your next class!
- Increases strength
- Improves flexibility
- Burns major calories
- Better balance and stability
- Builds bone density
- Improves lung capacity
- Strengthens your immune system
- Improves posture
- Normalizes hormone levels
- Improves circulation
- Increases mobility and range of motion
- Helps with healthy weight loss
- Increases heart health
- Detoxifies your body
- Relieves back pain
- Glowing skin
- Increases overall fitness level
- Deeper connection to your own body
- Lowers stress levels
- Boosts mood
- Promotes mindfulness
- Helps you maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Helps with sleep
- Sense of peace
- Improves relaxation
- Provides mental clarity
- Increases vitality
- Focuses your mind
- Positive outlook on life
- Connection to like-minded community of people